AIR Management is the leading 360° agency for film and TV score producers, engineers, and mixers, operating in a freelance capacity across the UK and internationally.
Our award-winning, stylistically diverse roster has led the field of orchestral recording and mixing for over three decades. Today, hundreds of Grammy, Golden Globe, Oscar, and BAFTA-winning and nominated scores mark the technical and artistic mastery of AIR Management talent.
Click here to discover our services
If you’re looking for an engineer:
At AIR Management, we are committed to tailoring each experience, with personalisation, flexibility, and transparent project management at the core of every project.
What to expect:
- Initial assessment to match roster talent to project according to your requirements and preference concerning genre, style etc.
- Genuine relationships and regular contact to ensure successful long-term partnerships.
- Transparent project-wide budgeting.
If you are an engineer:
We take pride in servicing our high-end roster with every aspect of securing work, building networks, and managing personal branding.
What to expect:
- Early sourcing and third-party outreach for relevant projects to match each roster engineer’s requirements.
- Negotiating rates in line with current market pricing and client portfolio and history.
- Coordinating royalty and back-end deals, including contract administration.
- Bespoke cross-channel promotion for engineers’ profile and latest work, i.e. website, social media, IMDb, Wikipedia.
- Consistent client liaison and relationship management in view of long-term partnerships.
- Co-ordinate bookings/ Diary management/ Invoice management/ Equipment hire/ Travel arrangements.
- Networking and expanding client base/ Market research.
Clients & collaborators: George Ezra, Alexis Ffrench, Simon Franglen, Niall Horan, Marius NesetSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Clark, Harry Escott, Roger Goula, Jeremy Holland-Smith, Max Richter, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Thom YorkeSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Anne Dudley, George Fenton, Rob Lane, Debbie WisemanSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Segun Akinola, Mica Levi, Anne Nikitin, Sigala, Jon Opstad, Isobel Waller-BridgeSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Dot Allison, Alex Baranowski, Isobel Waller-Bridge, Ben Frost, Jacob Collier, Nick Foster, Keaton Henson, Alberto Iglesias, Oli Julian, Jed Kurzel, Anne Nikitin, Marc Shaiman, Paul WellerSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Ludovico Einaudi, Paul Leonard-Morgan, Christopher Nightingale, Max Richter, Ben Sailsbury & Geoff BarrowSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Segun Akinola, Coldplay, Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch, Murray Gold, Tom Hodge, Carly Paradis, Martin Phipps, Arthur Sharpe, Herdís StefánsdóttirSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Craig Armstrong, David Arnold, Lorne Balfe, Volker Bertelmann, Bjork, Nicholas Britell, Clint Mansell, Vince Mendoza, Joni Mitchell, Hans ZimmerSee full profile
Paul Golding is an industry renowned sound engineer with a career spanning over 30 years. Having co-engineered on the blockbusting trilogy The Lord of The Rings, Paul’s versatile portfolio spans across genres and partnerships such as his long-term collaboration with John Lunn.See full profile
Clients & Collaborators: Nick Cave & Warren Ellis, Roc Chen, Gareth Coker, Murray Gold, Daniel Hart, Natalie Holt, Tom Howe, Joseph Trapanese, Benjamin Wallfisch
See full profile
Clients & collaborators: Alex Baranowski, Thomas Farnon, Peter Gregson, Jessica Jones, Bobby Krlic, Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch, Anne NikitinSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: George Fenton, Harry and Rupert Gregson-Williams, Floating Points & Pharoah Sanders, Robbie WilliamsSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Jamie Cullum, Professor Green, Emeli SandéSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: David Arnold, Bruno Coulais, Ramin Djawadi, Henry Jackman, Dario Marianelli, Bear McCreary, Heitor Pereira, John Powell, Rupert Gregson-Williams, Junkie XL, and Gabriel Yared.See full profile
Discuss our producers, engineers and mixers working on your next project.
Lucy Matthews or Pickles – firstname.lastname@example.org