AIR Management is the leading 360° agency for film and TV score producers, engineers, and mixers, operating in a freelance capacity across the UK and internationally.
Our award-winning, stylistically diverse roster has led the field of orchestral recording and mixing for over three decades. Today, hundreds of Grammy, Golden Globe, Oscar, and BAFTA-winning and nominated scores mark the technical and artistic mastery of AIR Management talent.
If you’re looking for an engineer:
At AIR Management, we are committed to tailoring each experience, with personalisation, flexibility, and transparent project management at the core of every project.
What to expect:
- Initial assessment to match roster talent to project according to your requirements and preference concerning genre, style etc.
- Genuine relationships and regular contact to ensure successful long-term partnerships.
- Transparent project-wide budgeting.
If you are an engineer:
We take pride in servicing our high-end roster with every aspect of securing work, building networks, and managing personal branding.
What to expect:
- Early sourcing and third-party outreach for relevant projects to match each roster engineer’s requirements.
- Negotiating rates in line with current market pricing and client portfolio and history.
- Coordinating royalty and back-end deals, including contract administration.
- Bespoke cross-channel promotion for engineers’ profile and latest work, i.e. website, social media, IMDb, Wikipedia.
- Consistent client liaison and relationship management in view of long-term partnerships.
- Co-ordinate bookings/ Diary management/ Invoice management/ Equipment hire/ Travel arrangements.
- Networking and expanding client base/ Market research.
Clients & collaborators: George Ezra, Alexis Ffrench, Simon Franglen, Niall Horan, Marius NesetSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Clark, Harry Escott, Roger Goula, Jeremy Holland-Smith, Max Richter, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Thom YorkeSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Anne Dudley, George Fenton, Rob Lane, Debbie WisemanSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Segun Akinola, Mica Levi, Anne Nikitin, Sigala, Jon Opstad, Isobel Waller-BridgeSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Dot Allison, Alex Baranowski, Jacob Collier, Ben Foster, Nick Foster, Keaton Henson, Oli Julian, Jed Kurzel, Anne Nikitin, Marc Shaiman, Paul WellerSee full profile
Rupert is one of the few engineers to have experienced all three incarnations of AIR Studios, having started out at AIR’s legendary Oxford Street studio in 1987, and, via a stint at AIR Montserrat, moving with us to AIR Studios Lyndhurst where he joined the AIR Management roster.See full profile
Clients & collaborators: Segun Akinola, Coldplay, Murray Gold, Tom Hodge, Carly Paradis, Martin PhippsSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Craig Armstrong, David Arnold, Lorne Balfe, Volker Bertelmann, Bjork, Nicholas Britell, Clint Mansell, Joni Mitchell, Hans ZimmerSee full profile
Paul Golding is an industry renowned sound engineer with a career spanning over 30 years. Having co-engineered on the blockbusting trilogy The Lord of The Rings, Paul’s versatile portfolio spans across genres and partnerships such as his long-term collaboration with John Lunn.See full profile
Clients & Collaborators: Nick Cave & Warren Ellis, Jessica Curry, Partick Doyle, Murray Gold, Daniel Hart, Natalie Holt, Mica Levi, Joseph Trapanese, Isobel Waller-Bridge, Benjamin WallfischSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Alex Baranowski, Thomas Farnon, Peter Gregson, Bobby Krlic, Emilie Levienaise-FarrouchSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: George Fenton, Harry and Rupert Gregson-Williams, Floating Points & Pharoah Sanders, Robbie WilliamsSee full profile
Clients & collaborators: Jamie Cullum, Professor Green, Emeli SandéSee full profile
Nick is a highly skilled musical engineer, mixer and producer and his vast experience places him at the forefront of the film score and classical music world. In 2008 he recorded and mixed Dario Marianelli’s score for Atonement, which went on to collect an Oscar for Best Original Score.See full profile
London-based recording, mixing and mastering services created by Sir George Martin. Representing world-class sound engineers and producers.
Discuss our producers, engineers and mixers working on your next project.
Lucy Matthews or Katy Pickles – email@example.com